Chitika Mobile Ads is a great tool for monetizing traffic which comes from mobile phone, cell phone, iPhones, Android phones and other smart phones. These mobile ads will be shown only to your mobile traffic and they will be invisible to your regular visitors. This serves as an additional revenue generation method, apart from the regular Chitika text ads. Nowadays, there are millions of iPhone and Android based smart phone users who browse your sites. Wouldn’t it be great if they get ads when they browse on your site via a mobile device. There are few ad networks out there who deal with mobile ads and we can all trust Chitika’s technology for that matter. And, you don’t want to set up many accounts for ads. Now, for your mobile traffic you don’t have to look out for another ad network. Chitika has seamlessly integrated the mobile ads in their network. If you have an account, you can add the mobile ad code unit in the footer of your website. That’s it, you are done.
How to add a mobile ad unit in Chitika?
To add a mobile ad unit in Chitika, follow the below given steps:
1) Login to your Chitika account and go to: Ad Setup.
2) Under “Mobile Ads”, click on “Get Started”.
3) Pick link color, text color, background color, and border color as per the colors of your site.
4) Enter the ad unit format from the “Format” drop down menu. This will be the size of your ad unit.
5) Add an “Alternate Ad URL” (optional): You can add a alternate ad URL which will be displayed when the Chitika premium ads are not showing. You can add ad URL for Adsense, Amazon, etc.
6) Channel: You can add a channel for categorizing your list units.
7) Click on “Get code”.
Now, copy and paste this ad code in your website.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016