When you are creating a PPC ad campaign, your aim is to get the maximum click rate and conversion rate from a campaign. To run an effective, successful PPC ad campaign, the below given points will be helpful:
1) Text is clear and easy to understand: Make sure that the text you are using in your ads are clear and easy to understand. Using big words here will not bear any fruit. You need to keep things as simple as possible. Ads with simple text are easy to read and understand. For best results, put yourself in your visitors shoes and then create an ad.
2) Tailored ads: Tailored ads are the ads which are for specific audience. These ads are specifically tailored for a group of audience. They are not intended for the mass audience. According to the statistics, tailored ads perform the better as compared to regular generic ads. The reason behind that is users like tailored ads. For Example, for a blogger a new premium plugin which can integrate many services in to one would be more exciting rather than some random tech.
3) Stick to facts: You need to make sure that what you are promising in the ad, you should deliver in the landing page. In pursuit of making an ad more exciting you don’t want to lose the credibility. Putting a small star in the bottom of the ad like: *Terms and conditions applied, doesn’t really works in internet advertising. It may work in traditional advertising, though. The problem with internet ads is that your user will arrive at the landing page looking for the deal or the product and when he sees that the product is not up to his expectations, he will close the window or simply, he will click on the back button of his browser. Of-course, with misleading ads you can increase the click-through rate but you can’t increase the conversion rate. On the other hand, a factual ad may not be that exciting but there’s a high probability that the visitor will buy the product, thus increasing the conversion rate.
4) Avoid superlatives: Words like “best”, “greatest” “terrific” doesn’t really work in a PPC ad campaign. The visitor already knows that it is not a review or opinion of someone, it’s an advertisement. You are promoting your own product. So, a general description of the product would work better. On the other hand, if a blogger says that something is best or is terrific then, it’s altogether a different story. It is because the blogger has used the product for himself and he finds it useful and he wants to share the information with the rest of the world. No matter if he’s affiliated to the company in question, his views and opinions are still his own.
5) Target ad to a strict demographic, geographical area or location: The ad should be targeted to a specific location or demographic. If you are not sure for which demographic, the ads will convert more then you can use the Google Analytics stats. Create a goal by using your landing page and then you can see from which geographical area most of your visitors are coming and if there’s maximum goal conversion.
6) Landing page: Make sure that the landing page of the ad is the product or service page of your site and not the homepage. Most of the visitors will certainly not go through your entire website to find the service or product page. You also have to make sure that in your landing there’s a “Sign up” button.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Flower, Bouquet Shop, Florist, Floral HTML5 Templates - November 19, 2017
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017