Here is a list of ad networks great for small and medium sized International publishers who receive their traffic mainly from non-US, non-Canada, or non-European countries:
- Google Adsense: It has been ages and still Google Adsense is the best ad network for small and medium sized International publishers. You can receive payments via Western Union, checks, electronic funds transfer, Quick Cash and Rapida. They don’t send payments via Paypal.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is one of the best ad networks for International publishers which displays ads every time and there is no shortage of inventory. It is one of the best in-text advertising networks. They have a Paypal payment method and the minimum threshold is $50. Once you accumulate $50 in your account you will receive your payment within 45 days of the end of the payment period. You can also receive payments by eCheck / Local bank transfer, Wire transfer, Payoneer prepaid debit card.
- Chitika: After Infolinks Chitika is undoubtedly one of the best ad networks for International publishers. Chitika offers two payment options: PayPal payments and payments by Check. Your account needs to accumulate the minimum amount of $10.00 for PayPal and $50.00 for checks before a payment is sent. Payments are processed on a net 30 schedule. This means, if you sign up on January 9th and accumulate a minimum of $10.00 by January 30th, you will receive your payment at the end of February.
- Smowtion Media: These are one of the sites which are never in shortage of inventory. They have a 100% fill rate. The payments are okay International publishers. They pay by Paypal, Smowtion Prepaid MasterCard, Wire transfer and check. The only problem is that even for Paypal they have a minimum threshold of $100, which I guess is on a higher side. Smowtion Prepaid MasterCard activation has a cost of US$10.00 for the United States and US$19.95 for other countries. Each deposit has a cost of US$2.00. Wire transfer fees are $2.99 for local bank transfer in local currency, and $15 for a USD SWIFT. Payment by check has a cost of US$3.50 + Courier: FedEx worldwide: US$45.00, Post Mailing worldwide: US$3.50.
- Bidvertiser: Bidvertiser pays by the number of clicks or CPC. They are not bothered about the CPM you generate. The CPC rate is good and it is good for international publishers. Payments are sent via check or PayPal on a monthly basis within 30 days after the end of each calendar month. If you have chosen to be paid by PayPal, BidVertiser will issue payment 30 days after the end of each calendar month that BidVertiser ads are running on your site if your earned balance is US $10.00 or more. If your account’s balance is not $10.00 at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned $10.00 or more. If you have chosen to be paid by check, BidVertiser will mail you a check 30 days after the end of each calendar month that BidVertiser ads are running on your site if your earned balance is US $100.00 or more. If your account’s balance is not $100.00 at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned $100.00 or more. For Western Union limit is $100 Minimum and for Wire transfer the limit is $500 Minimum.
If you are making money from your website’s International traffic from any other ad network which is not stated above, then feel free to add it as a comment.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017