Below given is a list of ad networks which pay appropriately and can be used in addition to Google Adsense ads. These ad networks can also be used as Google Adsense alternatives:
- Infolinks: Infolinks ads can be used with Adsense. They have a Paypal payment method and the minimum threshold is $50. Once you accumulate $50 in your account you will receive your payment within 45 days of the end of the payment period. You can also receive payments by eCheck / Local bank transfer, Wire transfer, Payoneer prepaid debit card.
- Chitika: Chitika ads can be used along with Adsense as the ads only appear to a visitor that visits your site from a search engine. Chitika offers two payment options: PayPal payments and payments by Check. Your account needs to accumulate the minimum amount of $10.00 for PayPal and $50.00 for checks before a payment is sent. Payments are processed on a net 30 schedule. This means, if you sign up on January 9th and accumulate a minimum of $10.00 by January 30th, you will receive your payment at the end of February.
- Bidvertiser: Adsense and Bidvertiser are allowed on the same page as long as they use different fonts and colors. Bidvertiser pays by the number of clicks or CPC. Payments are sent via check or PayPal on a monthly basis within 30 days after the end of each calendar month. If you have chosen to be paid by PayPal, BidVertiser will issue payment 30 days after the end of each calendar month that BidVertiser ads are running on your site if your earned balance is US $10.00 or more. If your account’s balance is not $10.00 at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned $10.00 or more. If you have chosen to be paid by check, BidVertiser will mail you a check 30 days after the end of each calendar month that BidVertiser ads are running on your site if your earned balance is US $100.00 or more. If your account’s balance is not $100.00 at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned $100.00 or more. For Western Union limit is $100 Minimum and for Wire transfer the limit is $500 Minimum.
- Smowtion Media: Smowtion Media focuses on display ads and banners, so it’s fully compatible with text and context links such as Google Adsense. The payments are okay for both US based and International publishers. They pay by Paypal, Smowtion Prepaid MasterCard, Wire transfer and check. The only problem is that even for Paypal they have a minimum threshold of $100, which I guess is on a higher side. Smowtion Prepaid MasterCard activation has a cost of US$10.00 for the United States and US$19.95 for other countries. Each deposit has a cost of US$2.00. Wire transfer fees are $2.99 for local bank transfer in local currency, and $15 for a USD SWIFT. Payment by check has a cost of US$3.50 + Courier: FedEx worldwide: US$45.00, Post Mailing worldwide: US$3.50. They show ads for all countries, hence, good for international publishers. The ecpm fluctuates, but it’s definitely better for US traffic. They don’t pay just for the CPC, the revenue depends on the CPM too. The reporting is good and can be filtered with many options. For the first two weeks it takes to fill your ads queue, so don’t get disappointed if you get less in first two weeks. There is also an important factor in payment which is conversions. There is a very strange thing I saw in this network, that if the publisher is coming from a referral link he will get 80% revenue share, however, if he is coming directly he will get 60%. The referring publisher will get 5% of the revenue generated by the referred. That’s quite strange as the publisher referring gets less (5%) but the publisher referred gets more (20%). This is the first ad network who is giving commissions to the referrals like this. So, if you join the network, using the referral link in this post you will get 80% of the revenue you make using Smowtion.
If you are using any other ad network along with Google Adsense which is worth mentioning, then you can add it as a comment.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017