Here is a list of best feed management services, email subscription systems, feed subscription tools, RSS to email services, Feedburner alternatives, and new blog posts notification systems for blogs:
1) Feedburner: Feedburner is the best free feed management service for blogs. It has in-built feed management tools which can be used by the readers of your blog to subscribe to your blog’s feed and comments feed by using feed readers and aggregators.
Features of Feedburner:
a) Burn and add your post and comments feed: The first steps is to burn your posts feed and comments feed. After burning the feed you will get the feed URL for your posts and comments which you can integrate in your blogs.
b) Feed readers: Readers of your blog can easily subscribe to your blog and comments feed using feed readers like MyYahoo, Bloglines, Netvibes, Pageflakes, The Free Dictionary, Bitty Browser, Podcast ready, Daily rotation, etc.
c) SmartCast: Users can subscribe to your podcast and other digital media content in your feeds.
d) SmartFeed: Your blog and comments feed are automatically converted to RSS or atom feeds depending on the format of feed readers your subscribers are using.
e) FeedFlare: Provides an option for your feed readers to share the feed with other people. Sharing can be done by emails and social media.
f) Link Splicer: Provides an option for sharing the link content of your blog.
g) Photo Splicer: Creates a photo feed along with the regular blog feed.
h) Geotag Your Feed: You can add location information in your feed from where you have posted the content.
i) Feed Image Burner: This tool lets you add an image in your feed content.
j) Title/Description Burner: By using this tool you can add new title and description to your feeds.
k) Convert Format: Provides option to convert your feed to any format.
l) Summary Burner: Provides option to add summary to your feed content.
m) Headline Animator: Provides option to add animated banner in your feed content.
n) BuzzBoost: Lets you create an HTML form of your feeds for publicizing it in your other blogs.
o) Email subscription: Your readers can also subscribe to your blog by using email subscription. When you post new blogs, an aggregated version of the email is sent to your subscribers on a daily basis.
p) PingShot: This tool lets you notify about your feeds to different feed reading services.
q) FeedCount: You can display the feed count in your blog as a widget.
r) Socialize: This tool lets you connect your feed to your other social media accounts. After you have added accounts, feed content will also be posted to other social networks automatically.
s) Copyright notice: You can add a copyright notice in your feeds or you can add a Creative Commons license to it.
t) Password Protector: Lets you add a password to your feed so that only authenticated users can use this feed.
u) NoIndex: This tool if enabled makes sure that your feed will not be indexed by search engines.
2) FeedBlitz: FeedBlitz is a great alternative to Feedburner. However, this is paid service and pricing depends on the number of subscribers to your feed.
Features of FeedBlitz:
a) RSS and email distribution: You can offer RSS based feed and email subscription options for your feeds to your readers.
b) Upload contacts: You can easily upload contacts directly from FeedBurner, Google Contacts, Hotmail contacts, Outlook contacts, and import CSV contacts.
c) Compatibility: It is compatible with WordPress, Moveable Type, Blogger, Typepad, and almost all the other blog platforms.
d) Statistics: You can track the statistics and other data related to your feeds.
e) Social media integration: You can integrate your feeds with popular social networking sites.
3) Aweber: Aweber is an email list management service where you have an option to send your latest blog posts as emails to your subscribers. It is paid service and pricing depends on the number of subscribers to your feed. However, you can send any number of newsletters to your subscribers.
Features of Aweber:
a) Blog to email: When you publish new blog posts, it will be sent as an email to your subscribers. You can send daily emails or weekly digests as per your needs.
b) Custom HTML newsletters: You can create your own HTML newsletters and send it to your subscribers. There are many email templates available for you to choose from.
c) Sign up forms: Subscribers can subscribe to your newsletters by using a custom sign up form which can be edited as per your requirements.
d) In depth subscriber tracking: The most incredible part of Aweber is it’s ability to track the subscriber activity like: who opened the newsletters and who clicked on the links.
e) Autoresponders: You can automatically send email notifications to your subscribers based on their specific actions.
4) Jetpack: Jetpack is a free WordPress plugin which can be used as a blog subscription tool. Your readers can subscribe to your blog posts by a widget in the sidebar by using Jetpack’s “Subscriptions” tool. They can also subscribe to comments by checking an option at the bottom of the post “Notify me of follow-up comments via email”. To enable this tool, activate the Jetpack plugin. Then, go to: Appearance –> Widgets in your WordPress admin section. Drag the widget “Blog Subscriptions (Jetpack)” in any sidebar as per your choice and configure the widget.
5) Feedcat: Feedcat is a free service where you can submit your blog feed and then you can add a button to your site which your users can use for subscribing.
6) Feedity: Feedity is a paid feed management service. They provide feed reader widgets and API for integrating feeds in your blogs.
7) IFTTT: IFTTT is a free service which provides connections so that your blog subscribers can connect to your blog by using feeds and other social media.
8) Nourish: Nourish is a paid service where you can send 1000 emails for free. You can edit and create emails from your blog feed. If you want to send more emails then you need to upgrade to a paid level.
9) Rapidfeeds: Rapidfeeds is a paid service where you can create and manage RSS feeds, add podcast to your feeds, tweet about your new feeds, schedule your blog feeds, and password protect your feeds.
10) MadMimi: MadMimi is actually a paid email management service. However they provide an option “RSS to email” where your readers can subscribe to your RSS feed and they will receive emails for the feeds.
11) MailChimp: MailChimp is a paid email management service. They provide RSS to email and RSS driven campaigns which users can subscribe to.
12) Revresponse: Revresponse is not only a free feed management service, but, you can also make money with it. If you switch from Feedburner, you will be paid $100 for every 1000 of subscribers to your feed. They have a RSS to email tool which you can use for sending your blog feeds as emails to your subscribers.
13) Subscribe2: Subscribe2 is a free WordPress plugin which automatically notifies your subscribers by sending them HTML ro text emails (you can set this up as per your needs) whenever there are new posts published on your blog. You can either send these posts as single emails or digests.
14) Subscribe by email: Subscribe by email is a premium plugin for WordPress, MultiSite and BuddyPress. Users of your site can subscribe to RSS feed and they will receive HTML emails. You can easily modify the emails, send individual emails or digests, and offer double opt-in sign up forms in your site.
15) Feed Informer: Feed Informer provides both free and premium services for managing feeds.
16) Dlvr: Dlvr is a paid feed management service which you can use for promoting your blog feed in social networks.
17) Feedmyinbox: Feedmyinbox is a paid feed management service which provides tools for your readers to subscribe to feeds.
18) Rsspect: Rsspect is a free feed management service where you can provide option for users to sign up for your feeds.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Flower, Bouquet Shop, Florist, Floral HTML5 Templates - November 19, 2017
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017