Blog analytics tools, statistics tools and visitor counters provide in-depth and real-time information about the visitors of your blog. This post is about list of best free and open source web analytics tools, statistics tools and visitor counters for your blog:
1) Google Analytics: Google Anayltics is undoubtedly the most powerful analytics and statistics tool for your blog. By using Google Analytics you will get in-depth statistics about the visitors of you blog. Important features includes advanced segments, annotations, custom reports, dashboards, real-time reporting for your site, audience data and reporting, browser and operating system information, custom dimensions, flow visualizations, map overlay, mobile traffic info, reports based on social visits, traffic sources information, API, filters, user permissions, local analytics, goals, sales and conversions, alerts, event tracking, and site speed.
3) AWStats: AWStats is a free tool for finding number of visits, unique visitors, visits duration, last visits, authenticated visits, entry and exit pages, compression statistics, operating system information, browsers used by your visitors, robots visits, finding visits based on search engines, HTTP errors, generating custom reports, and for finding other in-depth information about the visitors of your site.
4) Site Meter: Basic service of Site Meter is free. However, if you wish to get in-depth information you need to buy a premium service.
5) Performancing Metrics: Performancing Metrics is a free statistics tool for your blog. You can get visitor details, generate reports, get real-time reporting, API, link tracking, IP tagging, and other analytics for your blog.
6) One stat free: One stat free is a free analytics tool and a hit counter. It can be used for monitoring and tracking blog visitors, for logging page views and visitor details, finding most visited pages, finding visitors based on location, referring sites and competitor analysis. You can also enable sending of traffic reports by email.
7) GoStats: GoStats is a free analytics and website counter for blogs and sites.
8) Web counters: Web counters is a free counter for your blog. You can generate your counter without registration.
9) Histats: Histats is a free analytics tool for blogs. Features includes real time visitor tracking, custom event tracking, visitors information based on location, and different counter styles.
10) Firestats: Firestats is a free statistics tool for non-commercial sites.
11) Clicky: Clicky is a free real-time web analytics tool for blogs.
12) Shiny Stat: Shiny Stat provides a free service for basic web analytics. For advanced statistics, you need to buy a pro version.
13) Extreme Tracking: Extreme Tracking provides a free tracker for tracking website analytics. For advanced analytics, you need to buy a pro version.
14) W3 counter: W3 counter is a free real-time web analytics and statistics tool for blogs and sites. You can also share your statistics and display a counter in your blog.
15) Add Free Stats: Add Free Stats provide free website traffic analysis. They also provide a free WordPress plugin.
16) Piwik: Piwik is an open source web analytics tool available in 48 languages.
17) Trace Watch: Trace Watch is a free real-time web statistics and analytics tool. It can be used in any website which uses PHP and MySQL.
18) Going up: Going up provides free seo analysis, seo optimization, and live web statistics tools for blogs.
19) Link Track: Link Track provides link tracking information It is great for tracking ad links.
20) Jaw stats: Jaw stats is a free web analytics and statistics tool.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Organic Food Shop, Natural Farm Fresh WordPress Themes - February 23, 2017
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017