Survey and polls are excellent ways for gathering your visitors views on a particular topic. If you wish to add any feature to your site, or if you wish to add content based on your readers liking then you can easily create a free, open source survey, poll, quiz, feedback form or a questionnaire in your blog by using any of these tools:
1) Survey Monkey: Survey monkey is a popular real-time survey tool. By using a free account you can create 10 questions and receive 100 responses per survey. Survey can be embedded in your blog.
2) Survey Gizmo: By using a free account in Survey Gizmo you can create 8 questions and receive 350 responses. You will get reports based on your survey which you can download it in CSV format.
3) Free online surveys: Free online surveys, as the name suggests is a free online survey tool. You can create surveys by using a drag and drop interface. You have the option to create both e-mail or website surveys. Apart from surveys you can also create quiz, polls, and forms.
4) Lime survey: Lime survey is an open source survey tool which you can download and install in your site. By using Lime survey you can create unlimited survey with any number of questions and responses. Survey can be created in any language as per your needs. You can edit survey by using WYSIWYG HTML editor. You also have the option for adding images and videos in your surveys. It also provides an option to print the surveys along with responses. Survey settings like user need to register for taking the survey or they can take the survey anonymously can be controlled by using admin interface. You can also send invitations for your survey. Surveys can be set up for a particular expiry date. Surveys can be downloaded in any format.
5) VT survey: VT survey is an open source survey tool. Apart from surveys you can also create feedback forms and registration forms by using a visual editor. Look and feel of the survey can be edited as per your needs. You can also set up email notifications when someone responds to a survey. Also, you can add multiple admins for a single survey.
6) Smart Survey: By using a free account of Smart Survey you can create real-time unlimited surveys with 15 questions and 100 responses per survey per month. It provides full localization support and you create surveys by using pre-defined templates.
7) Zap survey: By using a free account of Zap Survey you can create unlimited surveys with 10 questions and 15 responses per survey per month.
8) Feedback farm: By using Feedback farm you can create free surveys and feedback forms. You can send email invites to your customers for taking part in the survey. It provides detailed reports of your surveys.
9) My survey lab: By using a free account of My survey lab you can create surveys with 10 questions and 100 responses per survey per month.
10) Instant survey: Instant survey is an online survey software where you can easily create online surveys. You can also share this survey and check the reports.
11) Survey methods: By using a basic account of Survey methods you can create unlimited surveys with 20 questions and 500 responses per survey per month. You can also create unlimited number of polls with unlimited responses. Surveys can be created in any language as per your requirements. You can also generate graphical analysis reports of your surveys.
12) Poll Daddy: By using a free account of Poll Daddy you can create real-time unlimited surveys with 19 questions and unlimited responses per survey. Apart from polls you can also create surveys and quiz. Surveys and polls can be created in any language by using drag and drop editor. You can add images, videos and maps in to your polls. There are 15 pre designed survey themes to choose from. You can edit settings for your surveys such that if a certain number of responses are met, the survey will be closed automatically. You can add your website logo in the surveys. You can send emails invites up to 1000 of your customers for your surveys every month. Surveys and polls created by Poll Daddy can easily be embedded in your blogs and it provides option for 100% WordPress integration. Your visitors can also access your surveys by using an iPad and iPhone app. You will be notified by email whenever someone posts a response to your survey.
13) Poll Authority: By using a free account of Poll Authority you can create 3 polls with unlimited responses.
14) Ballot box: Ballot box is a free real time online poll tool. You can create polls with unlimited questions and answers. You can also edit the look of the polls and
15) Kwik surveys: Kwik surveys is a free online tool for creating polls, survey and quiz. Surveys can be created with unlimited questions and answers. You can also generate and download reports and results of of your surveys. You can embed YouTube videos in your polls and share the polls in social networks.
16) Survey Planet: Survey Planet is a free online survey creation tool. You can share your surveys in Facebook and Twitter.
17) Esurv: Esurv is a free survey tool for creating multiple choice surveys, polls and forms. It provides a template editor for editing your surveys. You can create in-depth reports from your surveys. You can invite your customers by emails. It also supports rating and ranking system in the surveys.
18) Esurveys pro: By using a free account of Esurveys pro you can create unlimited surveys with unlimited questions and responses. In a free account you can send up to 1,000 email invitations to your customers every month.
19) Zoho: By using a free account of Zoho you can create unlimited surveys with 15 questions and 150 responses per survey per month. You can create your surveys by using 34 predefined templates.
20) Esurvey creator: By using a free account of Esurvey creator you can create surveys with unlimited questions and 350 responses per survey per month. These
surveys are responsive.
21) Quick Surveys: By using a free account of Quick Surveys you can create unlimited surveys in any language with unlimited questions and responses.
22) Survey face: Survey face is a free survey tool where you can create unlimited surveys with unlimited questions and responses. There are more than 100 templates which comes with the surveys. You can share surveys in social media and can download reports of your surveys.
23) Question form: By using a free account of Question form you can create 2 surveys with 5 questions and unlimited responses per survey per month.
24) Sogo survey: By using a free account of Sogo survey you can create 15 surveys with 75 questions and 200 responses per survey per month. You can edit surveys as per your needs. These surveys can be embedded anywhere in the blogs.
25) Stellar survey: Stellar survey can be used for creating a free surveys for your sites and blogs.
26) Blog Poll: By using Blog poll you can create polls for your blog without registration.
27) Easy polls: You can easily create free polls by using Easy Polls. While creating your polls you can also see the preview of your polls in web and mobile version.
28) Poll maker: Poll maker is an easy way for creating polls by using different themes and options.
29) Micro poll: You can create free polls to add in your blog by using Micro Polls. You can include radio buttons, check boxes and drop down menus in your polls. Your visitors can also see the results of the past polls and they can suggest you to create new polls.
30) Poll code: Poll code can be used for creating polls for your site without registration.
31) Flisti: Flisti is yet another system for creating online polls without registration.
32) Get polling: By using Get polling you can create free polls directly.
33) Poll setup: Poll setup can be used for creating free polls for embedding it in your sites.
34) Poll junkie: Poll junkie is a free tool for creating simple polls for blogs.
35) Add poll: By using a free account of Add Poll you can create unlimited polls with unlimited questions and 250 responses per poll per month. They provide 10 MB storage for free plans. You can also use a custom domain, and design for your polls.
36) Poll mill: By using Poll mill you can create free public polls.
37) Survey Anyplace: Survey Anyplace lets you create your own interactive quizzes and surveys. No app install is needed! You’ll notice its mobile friendliness in the many ways. It makes use of mobile features (like a digital scratch card, a selfie upload, etc.). It’s easy to customize and brand your surveys from A to Z. The tool is full of widgets and gamified elements to entice respondents and increase interaction.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Simple Portfolio WordPress Theme With Category Filters - September 21, 2017
- Top 5 Grocery, Online Food Store, Supermarket Magento Themes - September 20, 2017
- Top 5 Jewelry, Watch, Gems, Accessories Store Magento Themes - September 19, 2017