Adf.ly is a unique URL shortening and redirecting service by which you can make money.
Here’s how it works:
Enter any URL as per your choice and get a short link for your URL. When a user clicks this short link a full page ad is displayed for 5 seconds to the user. The ad can be skipped manually. After the user has skipped the ad he could see the target website. Well, I would say it can be obtrusive for some, but it’s a nice way to make money by your links.
Other ways to make money by Adf.ly:
1) Easy link: This can be used for redirecting your links. You can redirect any link by using Adf.ly.
2) Change all links: If your blog already has many links and you don’t wish to add Adf.ly to your link individually then you can change all the links by adding a piece of code in the theme of your footer and all links will be changed.
3) Website Entry: If you just want to get paid by integrating Adf.ly in your blog and don’t want to change any links then this option can be used. You have to integrate a script and your visitors will see a full page pop up ad before visiting your blog. You can change the frequency and delays of the full page ads.
4) Mass Shrinker tool: You can use this tool to shrink 20 URLs at a time.
I am not using Adf.ly for my blogs as it could be obtrusive to some of my visitors. Currently, I am using Google URL shortener for creating short URLs because of its ease of use and click tracking functionality. However, Adf.ly is a popular URL shortener service for sharing links in Twitter and other social networks.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Responsive Instapage Landing, Squeeze Page Templates - February 28, 2017
- Top 10 Responsive, HTML Email Marketing Newsletter Templates - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 WP eCommerce Plugin Compatible WordPress Themes - February 26, 2017