We have created a list of best, top 5 Bootstrap, startup, product landing page templates. By using these landing page templates you can create a perfect, high converting landing page for your startup, SaaS service, software, technology, corporate, business, creative and portfolio site.
Before we look at the best startup landing pages which are compatible with Bootstrap framework, let’s have a look at the landing page optimization points for a startup landing page.
Best practices and Optimization tips for a startup landing page:
- Market Research: Before creating your landing page you need to do market research to understand your target audience. Everyone likes numbers and the more data you put on your landing page, the more conversions you will get.
- Add your Call to Action buttons above the fold: To create a perfect startup landing page you need to make sure that the above the fold area is uncluttered and has a call to action button. The Call to action button could be anything which is now relevant for your startup whether its email sign up form, subscribe or download buttons for your products.
- Create optimized text for titles and content of your landing page: You need to do keyword research to figure out which are keywords which people are searching for and then according to the popular keywords you need to create perfect SEO optimized title tags and content. You need to make sure that you content has fewer sentences, typically bullet points are better. Also, try to explain the key USPs (Unique Selling Points) for your startup by consuming less text.
- Fast loading landing pages: You need to make sure that your landing page is fast loading. You can use page speed tools to optimize the speed of your landing pages.
- Testimonials and Success Stories: You should add testimonials typically to the bottom of the startup landing page. This adds credibility to what you are offering.
- A/B testing: You need to keep testing your landing pages by changing the CTA buttons, designs, positions of text, images and videos to see which version is generating the highest conversions.
- Promote your landing pages: Just creating a perfect landing page is not enough. You need to promote your landing page on your website via blogs, via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and on other social channels.
- Add social media buttons: You need to add your social media buttons on your product landing pages. This helps in getting more followers and increases the engagement in your social channels.
- Page Analytics: Always keep an eye on the analytics for your landing page by using tools like Google Analytics. Then, according to the data you have gathered keep optimizing your landing pages.
- Use cool technologies like parallax scrolling effect: Parallax scrolling provides a cool effect for your landing pages and it helps your brand to stand out from the crowd.
- Visual content: Always try to add visual content like videos, Infographics, images, slideshows and carousels. Visual content is easier for a user to understand and it helps in generating more leads.
Now, we have learned the best practices and optimization tips for a startup landing page, let’s have a look at the top 5 Bootstrap, startup and product landing page templates. All the below given landing page templates are specifically designed for startups, are compatible with Bootstrap framework, built by using HTML5 and CSS3, comes with drag and drop page builders and are responsive.
1) Startuply Startup Landing Page Template: Startuply Startup Landing Page Template is a responsive landing page templates for startups. It is the best, most popular, premium and top selling startup landing page template.
2) Crossway Startup Landing Page Template: Crossway Startup Landing Page Template is a responsive landing page templates for startups.
3) Urip Startup Landing Page Template: Urip Startup Landing Page Template is a responsive landing page templates for startups which comes with 6 types of landing page layouts, supports RTL language and MailChimp and is compatible with Bootstrap framework.
4) SmartMvp Startup Landing Page Template: SmartMvp Startup Landing Page Template is a responsive landing page templates for startups which comes with 12 types of homepage layouts including landing page with SaaS presentation, landing page with fast registration, landing page with app presentation, landing page with type written text, landing page with dashboard, landing page with full screen slider, landing page with YouTube video background, landing page with video background, landing page with solid background, landing page with MailChimp form, landing page with countdown and landing page with countdown with beta access.
5) Launch Startup Landing Page Template: Launch Startup Landing Page Template is a responsive and retina ready landing page templates for startups which comes with 2 types of landing page layouts including landing page with image and landing page with video. It is translation ready, supports RTL language and MailChimp ready.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Restaurant, Catering, Chef, Coffee Shop Shopify Themes - October 19, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017
- Top 5 Simple, Minimal, Clean, Plain Store Shopify Themes - October 17, 2017