DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) is a digital signature which is inserted in an email to track the origin server or the intermediate server of an email message. It is a code which is inserted in the header of a message. By using DKIM a recipient will know from where the message is coming. It also validates the sender of the message by uisng cryptography.
Here are the advantages of DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail):
1) Domain and server authentication: When DKIM is enabled, then a recipient would know from where the message is coming.
2) Reputation management and spam control: DKIM actually gives more information about the reputation of the origin domain of the sender. Recipients can validate if the email is coming from a trusted source or is a spam. DKIM maintains a blacklist to identify questionable servers, domains and spammers.
3) Stops email phishing: DKIM helps in controlling email phishing. Digital signature confirms the identity of the sender an thus, email phishing can be avoided.
4) Email delivery: The most important advantage of DKIM is increase in email delivery. Emails sent by using DKIM technology have a higher chance of ending up in a recipients Inbox than in the junk mail folder. If more messages are delivered in the inbox then more people will view it and this will increase the click rate, conversion rate and other statistics related to the email campaign.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017