You just purchased a G Suite account from Google and have set up your email address in G Suite. Now, you want to change your profile picture. Here’s how you do it:
In your Gmail Account, click on the profile picture icon. It is on the top right corner of the page.
Then, click on change and change your profile picture.
This looks fairly simple, however, when i did that, I got an error: Sorry! We could not save your profile photo. Please try again later.
If you are getting the same error, then read on and follow the below given steps. I have created a step by step guide to make the necessary changes in your account. This will ensure that you will be able to change your profile picture on your Gmail account as mentioned above.
Here are the steps:
1) Login to your G Suite Admin console. The address must in the welcome email you have received. The URL must be something like: admin.google.com/yourdomain where, yourdomain is your domain for G Suite.
2) In the G Suite Admin console, click on Apps.
3) Then, In Apps Settings Page click on G Suite Gmail, Calendar, Drive & more
4) Now, in Services page, click on Directory on the bottom of the page
5) In Settings for Directory page, click on Profile Editing
6) In Profile editing section, check the box, Photo: Users can customize their public profile photo and cover photo
You can also check or uncheck Name, Gender, Birthday to let you and your users to change these details in their profile.
Click on Save.
It will say:
These changes may take up to 24 hours to propagate to all users.
Prior changes can be seen in Audit log.
However, I was able to change the picture instantly.
I hope after performing these steps you are also able to change your profile picture by clicking on the profile picture icon in your Gmail account as I have mentioned above.
Enjoy your new G Suite Account! 🙂
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018
- Responsive, Shopping Cart, Store, Ecommerce AbanteCart Theme - December 30, 2017