In this post I will share a brief interview which I had with Nathan from Hostoople web hosting. This interview is useful for bloggers and small businesses to choose a web hosting which is here for making a difference. If you are new to WordPress and blogging I would recommend to check out their services.
1) How did you settled with the brand name “Hostoople”. Is there any story behind it?
When we started this brand we wanted a brandable domain. We thought for over 3 months what would people remember and could be brought into the market as a household name.
2) How Hostoople is different from other web hosting companies?
We are a company that really focuses on our customers. We want to make sure they are really taken care of 24/7.
3) What are the realistic challenges you have faced when running a web hosting company?
The Endurance smothering effect. They have bought up all the bigger brands and are squeezing out the smaller guys.
4) What are your short term and long term goals with Hostoople?
Short term to establish our market and be the best. Long term to be branded as strong as The other major players in the business.
5) Is there any instance(s) when you have specifically helped a blogger or a small business owner with their web hosting needs?
Yes now we are doing giveaways, start-up giveaways to help new bloggers start for free. I believe if we can give back it will help others achieve their dreams as well.
6) Do you offer any other extra features apart from web hosting?
We are opening design section, collocation, Dedicated server and lease to own servers By Jan 1. 2014
7) Is there anything you wish to add, about Hostoople?
We live by our slogan “Giving the customer more and asking less”.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Fluid Width Layout - February 3, 2018