In this post, I will discuss about the Advantages of HootSuite free account for bloggers. A HootSuite free account can be used for managing social media accounts for a pro blog. If you want DIY social media management for your blog, then a HootSuite free account is enough and will do the job. I use a HootSuite free account for scheduling important tweets and messages for this blog. If you are looking for bulk scheduling and various other extended features, then you can sign up for a Pro account.
Here are the advantages of HootSuite free account for bloggers:
1) Add seven social networking accounts: By using a free HootSuite account, you can add up to seven social networks in your HootSuite dashboard. You can add Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, mixi, WordPress and Foursquare accounts in HootSuite dashboard. Personally for myself, the first four social networking accounts are sufficient and HootSuite is helpful for accessing all important social media accounts from one dashboard.
2) Schedule Tweets and messages: From your HootSuite dashboard, you can schedule tweets and messages which will be published automatically to the selected social networks. This is the most important feature of a HootSuite free account and I use HootSuite mainly for this purpose. It helps me in scheduling important tweets and messages for Facebook and Google+.
3) Add blog RSS feed: You can add blog RSS feeds in HootSuite free account. You can publish to social networks automatically by adding your blog RSS feed. When you create new posts in your blog, the RSS feed will be updated and the content will be shared automatically to social networks. You can add a maximum of two RSS feeds in your free HootSuite account.
4) Create reports: You can create custom reports in your HootSuite free account. In a HootSuite free account, you can create Twitter profile overview report, Facebook page overview report and Ow.ly click summary report.
5) Add free apps: You can also integrate a free app in your HootSuite dashboard. There are 72 free apps which you can add in your HootSuite free account. Free apps include Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Flickr, RSS reader, MailChimp, Evernote, HootSuite Syndicator, TrendSpottr, Blogger, StumbleUpon, Constant Contact, Vimeo, SocialBro, reddit, Scoop.it, Storify, Get Satisfaction, YouTube Analytics, Yammer, NeedTagger, Xing, SurveyMonkey, Demographics Pro, JustUnfollow, Viadeo, Sina Weibo, VK profiles, Nimble, Zoom, Nexalogy, twtrland, Zendesk, ContentGems, LikeHack, Reputology, SoundCloud, TalkWalker, RankSpeed, Videolicious, Chartbeat, Stock Twits, 123FormBuilder, OFunnel, Klarity Analytics, Socialcast, Batchbook, App.net, Riffle, Renren, Dailymotion, ReviewInc, Vidyard, Tencent Weibo, StoreYa, Shopseen, Crowd content, Appboy, Zyncro, cmp.ly, Simple Sales Tracking, Simplebooklet, Brightkit, Vidcaster, Cashie Commerce, Podio, GaggleAMP, Uberflip Hubs, and Magneto social.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Vintage Store, Art Work, Craft, Creative Shopify Themes - October 20, 2017
- Top 5 Restaurant, Catering, Chef, Coffee Shop Shopify Themes - October 19, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017