Blogs can be created in any niche. However, there are few niches where you can expect maximum conversions and sales. These can be called as evergreen niches because no matter what time of year is it, they always convert and they convert big.
1) Blogging niche: Blogging niche is evergreen. There are billions of blogs in the world and every person who blogs gets stuck in to something or the other. Also, there is an insatiable desire for a blogger to learn and make their blog better in any ways they can. So, if you some unique idea on how to blog then you will getting maximum exposure. As there are millions of searches made based on blogging. The best part is that conversions are sky high. This is the only niche where I have started making money within a couple of months. In other niche, it is impossible to make money initially if we rule out few cents from PPC ads. As far as the affiliate marketing goes there are plethora of resources, like plugins, themes, tools, etc. to blog about. This niche is like the king of all niches in blogging and you don’t require any special skills to write in this niche. You discover a tool , you blog about it, place the referral links in the post and that’s it. After a week you will see the conversions happening.
2) Business niche: This is one of the hottest niche. However, to blog in this niche you should have a real exposure to business. Naive bloggers can’t succeed in this niche. The readers of the blog are decision makers and here you have to convince them to buy a product or to pitch an idea. However, if you have experience in any kind of business then this niche can be very beneficial.
3) Technology niche: This is another hot niche for conversions. But again, you should know about technology, may be it is related to software development, gadgets, electronics, computer languages, seo, web development and stuffs like that. If you are some sort of a geek then this niche is definitely for you. Content in this niche is searched a lot and there are some real affiliate networks like Amazon which convert all the time.
4) Products niche: Products niche is another winner in the list as every affiliate network is loaded with them. The way it works is real simple, you know or you have used a product, simply rant about the pros and cons or may be a a little bit of comparisons would do.
5) Travel and recreation niche: Lastly travel niche also is working good these days. As travelers are always skeptical about new destinations. A detailed travelogues is what a traveler really wants to read before he packs his bags. You cannot expect conversions like blogging niche, but it’s not that bad.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016