While you are browsing sites and blogs, there are situations when you stumble upon a blog which you find particularly engaging. You might want to build a site around that particular framework. You may find some of the plugins fitting for your blog or if you are curious about which softwares are installed in the site. There are many tools and resources by which you can find out which of the WordPress Theme, plugins and software are installed on a site. I have included some of these tools as given below:
1) By using What wp theme is that: This is the most easy way to find out the WordPress themes and plugins installed on the site. You just have to type in the website in question in the field “Enter a domain or URL” and click on “Check Site”. It find out theme name, company homepage for the theme, description, author, license, screenshot, details of child theme (if any), and the list of plugins installed on the site.
2) By using WP Theme Detector: It is a similar tool for finding WordPress theme and plugins. If some of the plugins were missed by the previous tool, you can find it by using this tool.
3) By using a Chrome extension Theme Sniffer: This is a Google Chrome extension which ca be used for finding the WordPress themes. You need to install this on your Chrome browser to check the WordPress themes. Apart from WordPress, it can also find out which Joomla template installed on a Joomla powered site.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017