In this post I will describe a free Twitter tool, Twtrland to create sharable social media resume and Twitter identity. Social media resume includes your influential topics, social media rank, Twitter statistics including Twitter activity, Twitter popularity, Communication, and Top content.
By using Twtrland you can view your Twitter followers based on influence level, location, gender and age limit. You can also connect your Instagram account, Facebook account and Facebook page with Twtrland.
1) Social media resume: Twtrland creates a social media resume which you can share with your friends.
2) Influential in: Twtrland displays the topics for which you are influential.
3) Social media rank: Twtrland displays the social media rank for your profile. For Example, social media rank for one of my profiles is ranked in the top 20% of social media users.
4) Twitter statistics: Twtrland displays the following Twitter statistics:
i) Twitter activity: Number of tweets and posts per day.
ii) Twitter popularity: Number of retweets per 100 tweets.
iii) Communication: Number of replies per 100 tweets.
iv) Top content: You can view your recent top content or all time top content in Twitter.
5) Categorize and view your Twitter followers: You can categorize and view your Twitter followers based on the following metrics:
i) View your followers based on influence level: You can view your followers based on the following influence level: Celebrity users, Power users, Casual users and Novice users. This data is calculated based on number of followers, number of following, activity of followers, outreach, amplification and close network.
ii) View your followers based on location: You can view your followers based on countries, state, province, or city.
iii) View your followers based on gender: You can view your followers based on gender.
iv) View your followers based on age limit: You can view your followers based on 0-20 age limit, 20-40 age limit and 40+ age limit.
v) View people who communicate with you based on above given data: You can view people who communicate with you based on influence level, location, gender and age limit as described above.
6) Twitter analytics: You can view your Twitter analytics based on gender, influence level, age limit, locations (top countries and top cities) and audience interests.
7) To add social networks: To add social networks in Twtrland, click on Settings under gear menu on the top right side.
Here, you can change your account settings from the “About You” tab and Privacy settings from the “Privacy Settings” tab. To add social networks, click on Connected Networks tab and add your social accounts.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017