In this post, I will continue the HootSuite beginner’s guide and I will discuss how you can add a tab, rename a tab, and delete a tab in HootSuite dashboard. Just like a browser tab, a tab in HootSuite dashboard is helpful for opening multiple streams inside the tabs. A tab is saved in the HootSuite dashboard and you can click on any tab to access the streams. Inside the tabs, you can have different streams for social networking accounts. To know more about how to work with streams in HootSuite dashboard, you can read one of my posts.
1) To add more tabs in HootSuite dashboard, simply click on the “+” “Add Tab” menu next to tabs.
2) To rename a tab in HootSuite dashboard, go to the tab which you want to rename and click on the Title of the tab.
For Example, here I am using three tabs for accessing Twitter, Facebook and Google+ streams:
3) To delete a tab in HootSuite dashboard, click on the “X” symbol for that particular tab.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Go Green, Environment WordPress Theme With 6 Custom Skins - January 19, 2018
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018