In this post, I will describe a social media management tool, Oktopost which you can use to schedule social media posts by drag and drop calendar. You can also edit, re-schedule and delete social media posts directly from the calendar.
By using Oktopost, you can create and schedule posts, create and save posts to re-use in future, automatically schedule posts in social networks based on date range and time range, view campaign analytics, create and add live streams, view comments on your social media posts and view social media reports.
1) Create and schedule posts: To create and schedule posts in Oktopost click on Campaigns in the dashboard. Then, click on New Campaign button, enter the name of the campaign and click on Create Campaign button.
Then, click on New Post button and schedule your post in Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+.
2) Create and save posts: By using this feature you can create and save posts which you can reuse in future. Click on Message Assets. Then, click on New Message button.
Then, enter your message which you want to reuse and click on Save.
To reuse the message while scheduling a post, click on Message Assets and reuse the message.
3) Automatically schedule posts in social networks: By using this feature you can automatically schedule posts in social networks. Click on Autoposter. Select the social media profile and select messages which you want to schedule.
Under Time Span, select the start date, end date and time range for posting messages. Click on Generate schedule button.
Based on the time range, Oktopost will generate a schedule for automatically posting your message based on the best time to post. You can approve or deny accordingly.
4) Campaign Analytics: You can click on Analytics to view Campaign analytics like click tracking for links on your posts.
5) Change campaign settings: To change campaign settings, click on Settings. Here, you can edit campaign name, campaign link and campaign color.
6) Schedule social media posts by drag and drop calendar: This is one of the best features in Oktopost. By using this feature you can schedule social media posts by drag and drop calendar. Click on Calendar in your Dashboard. On the calendar, you will see all your scheduled messages. To reschedule a message you can use the drag and drop interface on the calendar. You also have the option to edit or delete the scheduled posts.
7) Create and add live streams: To create and add live streams, click on Streams. Then, select a network for which you want to add the stream.
Then, add the stream. For Example, for Twitter you can add Mentions stream, Retweets stream, Feed stream, Search stream, List stream, Favorites stream, Messages stream and Home stream.
8) View comments on your social media posts: To view comments on your social media posts, click on Inbox in your dashboard.
9) View social media reports: Click on Reports to view social media reports for your social media accounts. You can view number of posts, clicks and performance by social networks. You also have the option to download social media reports in a PDF format.
10) Add a social media profile: To add a social media profile in Oktopost, click on Profiles. Then, click on Add a profile button.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017