In this post, I will describe Enginuity search, by using which you can search content based on social relevancy. Enginuity is a search engine which uses social relevancy to discover and rank content. You can search the content on web, review sites, news sites, images, videos and trending topics based on social relevance.
Here, in the first section I have created a beginner’s guide and tutorial for using Enginuity social search and to change Social search preferences. I will describe how you can set up social analytics campaign to analyze a webpage. You can analyze Social share trends, Opinion trends, Measure emotional response, Social share breakdown, Monitor content engagement, Social relevance compass, View social conversation, Social share activity, Share reports, Curate content, Social relevance score, Track total number of social shares, Social opinion, and content opinion for a particular webpage. Also, you can set up social analytics campaign to analyze RSS feed URL, add users to your account and create groups.
In the second section of the post, I will share the interview which I had with Dan Gardiner, founder of Enginuity Search.
Beginner’s guide to Enginuity search
1) Social Search: You can create a free account and then click on Enginuity button to search for keywords and discover content based on social relevance.
Enginuity search displays results based on social relevance. It also displays Social commentary, Number of social shares and content opinion rating. You can also use a date filter like Today, Yesterday, This month, Last month, This year and Last year.
2) Social search preferences: Click on Settings button and you can change the social search preferences. You can enable or disable Safe Search, enable or disable Highlight Keywords, enable or disable search results in new tab, enable or disable shortening of URLs before sharing on social networks, select language or region and select timezone settings.
3) Set up social analytics campaign to analyze a webpage: Click on Analytics button on Enginuity dashboard. Then, click on Create Analytics Campaign to create a social analytics campaign. Enter the title of your campaign and then click on Create button.
Then, click on Analyze button at the bottom of the page. After that you can add a page to analyze social sharing analytics.
For this page, you can analyze Social share trends, Opinion trends, Measure emotional response, Social share breakdown, Monitor content engagement, Social relevance compass, View social conversation, Social share activity, Share reports, Curate content, Social relevance score, Track total number of social shares, Social opinion, and content opinion.
Click on Track button to track Click trends, Clicks by region and Total number of clicks.
4) Set up social analytics campaign to analyze RSS feed URL: Similarly, you can set up social analytics campaign to analyze RSS feed URL. Click on Settings and then click on Track RSS Feed. Enter your RSS feed link and then click on Save.
5) Add users to your account: You can invite users to access your account. Click on Settings –> User Management. You can also set up different sets of permissions for users.
Similarly, you can create and add user groups. Click on Group button on the dashboard and set up groups.
Interview with Dan Gardiner
I recently interviewed Dan Gardiner, founder of Enginuity Search. Here are the excerpts from the interview:
1) Please tell us more about yourself.
Dan: My name is Dan Gardiner. I am a principle software engineer with just over 10 years experience working in tech. I have had the pleasure of working with many successful startups in Mobile Gaming, Ad Tech, Security, Operating Systems and Embedded Hardware.
I got my start in technology at the age of 13 when my parent got us internet access for the family via dial-up. It was then I taught myself web development and started a successful tech consulting firm while in high school that later helped to pay for my tuition in University doing web design, network administration and building custom server hardware for companies.
2) What is Enginuity search? How does it work?
Dan: Enginuity search is my brain child, a different take on what internet search can be and how it can provide value to businesses, brands and marketers. The search engine uses social relevancy to discover and rank content and make it easy for people to save and curate amazing content.
3) How Enginuity search is different from a regular search?
Dan: Enginuity is different from other search engine because of Social Relevancy a new interesting way to rank content based on the emotional response the content elicits, the amount of social attention it currently is receiving (social shares) and the reaction people have to it via social conversations.
All this is all accomplished through machine learning on our back-end making our search engine emotionally intelligent.
4) What are the new features in pipeline for Enginuity search?
Dan: Our new content analytics platform is designed to help brands and advertisers track their earned, organic and paid media across the web. So they can see exactly how people perceive their content, gain valuable insights from it to make better business decisions on branding, advertising spend and more.
You can read more about it here – http://theenginuity.com/analytics
New features that I am excited to be releasing soon from the pipeline is our demographics analysis which can tell you the gender and age of people based on their writing style. We plan to show this information in the social analysis of each piece of content from search results.
5) Can we expect a WordPress plugin in future so that Enginuity search can be added in blogs?
Dan: This could definitely be a feature in the near future for our road map. We certainly value feedback from our community of users so that we can design a valuable and intuitive plugin for the WordPress platform.
6) Is there anything else you would like to share about Enginuity search?
Dan: We are excited to see what new and exciting adventures 2015 holds for us and our users. When our users achieve greatness we all achieve greatness. 🙂
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Sports Club Website, Football, Soccer HTML5 Templates - April 27, 2017
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017