In this post, I will discuss about a language translation service and translator HTML5 template. By using this website HTML template you can create a translation community site, instant translation site, human translation site and any other types of translation sites. Users can select translators from your site for their translation services, copy writing services or proofreading services. This would be a translation community site where translators can sign up and make money and your customers will get the services of the expert freelance translators for affordable prices. This would be a marketplace for the translation, copy writing and proofreading services.
Here are the features of language translation service and translator HTML5 template:
- Responsive language translation service HTML5 template.
- Quick and free instant translation tool for users. Users can simply enter the text which they want to translate in the input language box and select the language to which they want their text to be translated.
- Alternatively they can select the human translation option where they have to select the language, upload the text, set up deadline for translator and set the price for the translation services. Professional translators can sign up for your site and pick up these translation requests.
- Create packages for translation services such as basic service, standard service and enterprise or any other terminology as per your requirements based on number of words or any other parameters.
- Similarly you can offer copy writing and proofreading services in your site and create packages accordingly.
- Customers can translate their email messages, software, certification, desktop publishing, transcription, video subtitles, apps, websites and letters.
- Add any number of languages for translation including West European languages, East European languages, Asian languages, Indian languages and any other types of languages as per your choice.
- Add live counters to display the current number of languages, language pairs, translators, countries and customers.
- Testimonials section along with image and the social channels of the people.
- Display logos of your selected customers in a widget.
- Display your translators in section with name, image, country, specialist fields, services offered, social media profile links, portfolio of work and qualification.
- Custom contact form with Google maps.
- Option for users to select languages from the header widget.
- Create custom pages like blog page, support page, help page, about page, login page, translation page, languages page, services page, translators page, prices page and registration page.
- Uses Google API for instant translation.
- Compatible with Bootstrap framework.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Restaurant, Cafe, Chef, Catering OpenCart Themes - September 25, 2017
- Top 5 Online Food Store, Grocery, Supermarket OpenCart Themes - September 24, 2017
- Top 5 Jewelry, Accessories, Watch, Gems Store OpenCart Themes - September 23, 2017