We have created a list of best, top 2 knowledge base, FAQ, help desk, wiki Drupal themes. You can use these themes to create a product documentation site, guide website, stock responses portal, support site, support forums site, customer service portals, website with ticket system and tutorials site.
Here are the top 2 knowledge base, FAQ, help desk, wiki Drupal themes:
1) HelpDesk Drupal Theme: HelpDesk theme is a responsive knowledge base Drupal theme which comes with 3 types of knowledge base page layouts. It is the most popular, top selling, premium and best knowledge base Drupal theme.
- Responsive knowledge base Drupal theme.
- 3 types of knowledge base page layouts including knowledge base page layout with category, knowledge base page layout with sub category and regular knowledge base page layout.
- SEO optimized and fast loading knowledge base Drupal theme.
- 4 types of article formats including image article, video article, audio article and text article.
- 3 types of tickets page layouts including customer tickets page layout, agent tickets page layout and single tickets page layout.
- 2 types of blog page layouts including modern blog page layout and classic blog page layout.
- Create custom pages like search results page, contact page, forum page, FAQ page and about page.
- Option for your customers to raise a support ticket from the front end of the site.
- Voting system for your customers to vote for questions. You have the option to display popular questions in your site based on the number of votes.
- Options for your customers to sign up for your email newsletters.
- Option for administrators to create and assign any number of support agents.
- Option for admins to easily track open tickets and respond them in a timely fashion.
- Compatible with Drupal 7 and Bootstrap framework.
- Create any number of categories and sub categories for your support questions.
- Shortcodes support to add accordions, data tables, columns, call to action buttons, other types of buttons, tabs and typography anywhere in your knowledge base Drupal theme..
- 9 types of color schemes.
- Built by using HTML5 and CSS3.
2) iHelper Drupal Theme: iHelper theme is a responsive knowledge base and help desk Drupal theme which comes with 2 types of knowledge base page layouts.
- Responsive knowledge base and help desk Drupal theme.
- 2 types of knowledge base page layouts including knowledge base page layout with category and regular knowledge base page layout.
- 4 types of article formats including article text, article gallery and article video.
- 2 types of blog page layouts including blog page layout with list and blog page layout with grid.
- Supports Live chat interface.
- 2 types of color schemes.
- Compatible with Drupal 8 and Bootstrap framework.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018
- Responsive, Shopping Cart, Store, Ecommerce AbanteCart Theme - December 30, 2017