We have created a list of best, top 2 knowledge base, FAQ, help desk, wiki Drupal themes. You can use these themes to create a product documentation site, guide website, stock responses portal, support site, support forums site, customer service portals, website with ticket system and tutorials site.
Here are the top 2 knowledge base, FAQ, help desk, wiki Drupal themes:
1) HelpDesk Drupal Theme: HelpDesk theme is a responsive knowledge base Drupal theme which comes with 3 types of knowledge base page layouts. It is the most popular, top selling, premium and best knowledge base Drupal theme.
- Responsive knowledge base Drupal theme.
- 3 types of knowledge base page layouts including knowledge base page layout with category, knowledge base page layout with sub category and regular knowledge base page layout.
- SEO optimized and fast loading knowledge base Drupal theme.
- 4 types of article formats including image article, video article, audio article and text article.
- 3 types of tickets page layouts including customer tickets page layout, agent tickets page layout and single tickets page layout.
- 2 types of blog page layouts including modern blog page layout and classic blog page layout.
- Create custom pages like search results page, contact page, forum page, FAQ page and about page.
- Option for your customers to raise a support ticket from the front end of the site.
- Voting system for your customers to vote for questions. You have the option to display popular questions in your site based on the number of votes.
- Options for your customers to sign up for your email newsletters.
- Option for administrators to create and assign any number of support agents.
- Option for admins to easily track open tickets and respond them in a timely fashion.
- Compatible with Drupal 7 and Bootstrap framework.
- Create any number of categories and sub categories for your support questions.
- Shortcodes support to add accordions, data tables, columns, call to action buttons, other types of buttons, tabs and typography anywhere in your knowledge base Drupal theme..
- 9 types of color schemes.
- Built by using HTML5 and CSS3.
2) iHelper Drupal Theme: iHelper theme is a responsive knowledge base and help desk Drupal theme which comes with 2 types of knowledge base page layouts.
- Responsive knowledge base and help desk Drupal theme.
- 2 types of knowledge base page layouts including knowledge base page layout with category and regular knowledge base page layout.
- 4 types of article formats including article text, article gallery and article video.
- 2 types of blog page layouts including blog page layout with list and blog page layout with grid.
- Supports Live chat interface.
- 2 types of color schemes.
- Compatible with Drupal 8 and Bootstrap framework.