In this post, I will discuss about the best, top 2 questions and answers community website HTML5 templates. By using these HTML website templates you can create Q and A sites, guidance sites, solutions sites and any other type of questions and answers community sites.
Users can register to your site and ask questions. These questions will be answered by other community members just like Quora. To ask a question, a user has to enter the title of the question, tags, category, attachment and details. Users also have the option to mark a question as a poll. People can browse through the questions or they can search for questions and answers. From the users profile section you can view the user statistics like number of questions asked, number of answers, favorite questions and best answers. By voting system people can mark response of a user as the best answer. Also, these HTML5 templates comes with points system where you can offer points and badges for your top performing users.
Here are the top 2 questions and answers community website HTML5 templates:
1) Ask me HTML5 Template: Ask me template is a responsive and retina ready Questions and Answers HTML5 template which comes with 15 types of homepage layouts. It is the best, premium, most popular and top selling Questions and Answers HTML5 template.
- Responsive and retina ready Questions and Answers HTML5 template.
- 15 types of homepage layouts including homepage with boxed layout, homepage with no box, homepage with fixed navigation, homepage with light footer, homepage with light header, homepage with light panel, RTL homepage, homepage with grid 970 and homepage with grid boxed 970.
- 9 types of color schemes including blue, gray, yellow, green, orange, cyan, red and purple.
- 3 types of questions page layouts including questions category page layout, questions single page layout and poll question single layout.
- Multiple types of user pages including user points page, user favorite questions page, user questions page, user answers page and user profile page.
- 3 types of blog page layouts including blog with left sidebar, blog with right sidebar and full width blog.
- Create custom pages like 404 page, full width page, page with left sidebar, page with right sidebar, ask question page, login page, register page and contact us page.
- SEO optimized and fast loading Questions and Answers HTML5 template.
- Compatible with Bootstrap framework.
- Built by using HTML5 and CSS3.
- 2 types of website layouts including full width layout and boxed layout.
- Shortcodes support to add accordions, toggles, vertical tabs, horizontal tabs, columns, videos, slide shows, progress bars, lists, bullets, contact forms, icon box, icons, blockquotes, dropcaps, audio, testimonials, buttons and alert boxes.
2) Knowledge HTML5 Template: Knowledge template is a responsive Questions and Answers community HTML5 template which comes with 3 types of homepage layouts.
- Responsive Questions and Answers community HTML5 template.
- 3 types of homepage layouts including homepage with questions listing.
- Create custom pages like contact form with map, simple contact form, user login page, user registration page, 404 error page, post a question page, question detail page, user dashboard page and user panel history page.
- 4 types of blog page layouts including blog single, regular blog, blog with left sidebar and blog with right sidebar.
- Compatible with Bootstrap framework.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017
- Top 5 Simple, Minimal, Clean, Plain Store Shopify Themes - October 17, 2017
- Top 5 Electronics, Computer, Digital Store PrestaShop Themes - October 16, 2017