To run a bookmarking system in your blog is yet another way to engage visitors of your blog. If you have useful content in your blog then people like bookmarking, of course they can bookmark from their browsers, but providing a system in your blog would be great. That is a better way of engaging your visitors. You can install this WordPress plugin to integrate a full featured bookmark system in your blog which will work for any theme.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Personal bookmarks: By this plugin the logged in users can add or delete their personal bookmarks as per their requirements.
2) Widgets and shortcodes support: You can use widgets and short codes to display the bookmarks in your blog. Also, you can put custom widgets to show most bookmarked content.
3) Ajax support: This plugin uses Ajax and the page doesn’t reloads when someone edits the bookmarks providing a smooth user experience.
4) Bookmark links in posts and pages: From the plugin settings page, you can enable or disable Add or Remove bookmarks links in posts and pages. This link can be used by your users for adding and removing bookmarks directly from posts and pages.
5) Modify Add Bookmark and Remove Bookmark text: You have the option to edit Add Bookmark and Remove Bookmark text and add your own text.
6) Modify Alert text: You also have the option to edit Bookmark successful and Bookmark deleted alert texts.
7) Custom CSS: You can change the look and feel of the plugin from the plugin settings page by adding your own CSS codes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018