In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding WordPress widgets for freelancers. This is one of the best collection of WordPress widgets specifically designed for freelancers, freelance bloggers, writers, developers and authors. This WordPress widget collection has the following types of widgets: About me widget with image and social networking buttons, Contact form widget, Contact me widget, Buy me a coffee donation widget, Working hours widget, Social networking widget to add social networking buttons and ad widget with image ads.
1) About me widget: You can use this widget to display what you do in your blog. You have the option to add widget title, biography text, upload profile image, set up height and width of the profile image, add custom CSS codes and display social networking buttons for the following types of social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, BeHance, Creattica, DeviantArt, Digg, Dribbble, Flickr, Forrst, Freelance, GitHub, Last.fm, MySpace, Pinterest, Vimeo and YouTube.
2) Contact form widget: You can add a contact form widget with the following fields: Subject field, Name field, Email field, Phone field, Website field, Message field and Captcha. From the widget settings page you can enable or disable any of these fields as per your needs. You can set up the widget title for the contact widget, add an email address to which the notification will be sent and add custom CSS codes.
3) Contact me widget: This is an alternative widget for the contact form widget. If you don’t want to add a contact form widget then you can add a Contact me widget to display your address, Email in encrypted format, Phone number, Fax number and option to add custom CSS codes.
4) Buy me a coffee donation widget: This is a donation widget where you can edit the widget title and select an action. Action is Buy me a coffee and you can add any number of custom actions in the widget for your readers. Then, you can add a donation amount for the action, add your PayPal email address and add custom CSS codes (if you want) in the widget.
5) Working hours widget: You can add a working hours widget so that your clients would know when to contact you. You can add a widget title, any custom text as per your needs, days range, working hours and custom CSS codes.
6) Social networking widget: You can add a social networking widget with the option to add the following social networking URLs: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, BeHance, Creattica, DeviantArt, Digg, Dribbble, Flickr, Forrst, Freelance, GitHub, Last.fm, MySpace, Pinterest, Vimeo and YouTube.
7) Ad widget: This is an advertisement widget where you have the option to add widget title, target URL of the ad, image of the ad, set up ad image height and ad image width, option to open ad in new window and option to add custom CSS codes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Business WordPress theme with horizontal scrolling slider - April 28, 2017
- Top 5 Sports Club Website, Football, Soccer HTML5 Templates - April 27, 2017
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017