There are different ways for advertising in WordPress blogs. The idea behind a blog is to provide unobtrusive advertisements. A reader should not be bothered unless he’s curious. That’s why advertisements which do not take the real estate of your blog have been popular lately. Mainly a reader arrives in your blog for reading and he won’t appreciate unnecessary pop ups. However, a peel off advertisement is just fine because it only peels off whenever a user hovers over it. The best part of this type of advertisement is that a user action is required. This WordPress plugin can be used for adding a home page peel off advertisement.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add peel off advertisement in left or right corner: You have the option to put the peel off ad on the right or the left corner of your homepage.
2) Responsive peel off ads: Plugin is fully responsive that means it works with all the modern browsers and with different devices.
4) Multiple peel off ads: You can also have multiple peel off ads on the same page, however it is not recommended as it will be obtrusive to some of your visitors.
5) Schedule peel off: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to schedule the peel off in the ads.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events, Exhibition, Conference, Seminar Drupal Themes - June 27, 2017
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017