In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for creating WordPress landing pages from a responsive, drag and drop interface. After installing the plugin you can create pages from the backend editor from the plugin settings page or from the front end editor. Then, you can click on “Add element” and start adding elements and components in your page. Then, drag and drop items and elements to align them in the new page. You can use page builder to edit posts, pages and custom post types. You can add any type of element by using the page builder.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) No coding: You can create pages directly from the GUI of the page builder without any coding.
2) Responsive and cross browser compatible This plugin works in all the modern browsers and in devices like cell phones and tablets.
3) Shortcodes support: You can also add elements in a page by using shortcodes.
4) Page options: From the page builder GUI you can edit the page options. You can change maximum width, text color, background color, background image, and box background color.
5) Add components: From the page builder you can add any number of the following components to a page:
i) Content components: You can add rows, image gallery, carousels, buttons, progress bars, text blocks, pie charts, separators, tabs, tours, message boxes, accordions, video players, FAQ sections, Google maps, images with animation, and sliders.
ii) Social components: You can add Facebook like button, Flickr widget, Twitter share button, Google+ button, and Pinterest button.
iv) Widgets: You can also widgets like text widget, search widget, login and log out widget, recent posts widget, recent comments widget, calendar widget, categories widget, page widget, archive widget, tag cloud widget, RSS widget and custom menus widget.
6) Custom CSS: From the page builder, you also have the option to add custom CSS codes for the page.
7) Page templates: When you are creating pages, you have the option to save page templates. These page templates can be used again for creating new pages.
8) Language support: This plugin can be used in any language as per your choice.
9) Display components as per user roles: From the page builder, you can select the specific user roles for components. These components will be displayed only to the selected user roles.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016