In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which can be used to automatically calculate shipping cost for New Zealand Post in your WooCommerce store. By using this WordPress plugin, you can automatically calculate the rates of shipping for both International shipping and New Zealand shipping. Customers can find out shipping cost by entering the postal code and the country details. From the plugin settings page you can select and edit shipping country, add handling fee along with the shipping fee for products, add origin postal code, edit title and enable or disable taxes. If a customer has placed an order having multiple products then shipping cost will be automatically calculated for all the products.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Select and edit shipping country: From the plugin settings page you have the option to select and edit which countries you wish to ship your products from your WooCommerce store.
2) Add handling fee: You have the option to add handling fee along with the shipping fee for the products in your WooCommerce store. Handling fee can be added as a fixed amount or a percentage. You also have the option to disable handling fee.
3) Plugin settings: From the plugin settings page you have the option to add the origin postal code, option to edit the title for shipping cost in the checkout page and enable or disable tax
4) Calculate shipping for multiple products: This WordPress plugin can calculate shipping cost for multiple products in an order.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016