By the help of this WordPress plugin you can add a fully customizable link widget in your blog. This link widget can be used for displaying any type of links in the sidebars. Link widget will have ratings and hit counters. You have the option to categorize links and add images. You can also change colors and fonts of the links in the widget.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Link widget with ratings: You can add any type of links in the link widget. You can include star ratings and numeric ratings. Users will have the option to rate the links. You have the option to turn the ratings to on or off from the plugin settings page.
2) Hit counter: A hit counter is added to the link widget which will record the number of hits on a particular link. You can turn the hit counter on or off in the widget.
3) Categorize links: You can categorize the links in the link widget as per your needs.
4) Searchable links: All the links added in the widget are searchable.
5) Images in widgets: You can also display images in the link widget.
6) Edit link description: Link description can be edited as per your requirements.
7) Cusom CSS: you have the option to add additional CSS codes in the link widget.
8) Change colors and fonts: Colors and fonts of links can be changed from the plugin settings page.
9) Add more text in link widget: You can also add additional text before and after the widget.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Creative Portfolio, Artist, Gallery Drupal Themes - June 21, 2017
- Top 5 News Magazine, Newspaper, Simple Blog Drupal Themes - June 19, 2017
- Top 5 Ecommerce, Online Store, Web Shop Drupal Themes - June 18, 2017