Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Ajax request timeout: You can set up the Ajax request timeout in milliseconds. Ajax request timeout is the time for which the Ajax request must wait for response.
2) Set up scroll speed: You can set up the scroll speed in milliseconds.
3) Set up Ajax for specific containers: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to set up Ajax for specific containers.
4) Overlay color and custom CSS: You can select the overlay color which is displayed when the page loads and can add custom CSS.
5) Selectors and link exceptions: You can specify the selectors and the links which you do not wish to be loaded by using Ajax.
7) Form selectors: You have the option to add classes and IDs of form selectors to be submitted with Ajax.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Responsive, HTML Email Marketing Newsletter Templates - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 WP eCommerce Plugin Compatible WordPress Themes - February 26, 2017
- Top 5 Freelancer, Designer, Developer WordPress Themes - February 24, 2017