In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding animated ads in a blog. Pop ups and modal windows are a great way to grab attention of a user. However, in this post I will describe a about an ad which has animation. Apart from ads, you can also use it as an attention grabber. Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Flapping animation: When a user visits your blog, they will see a flapping animation on the header. Flapping animation is unique and there’s no way one can miss this.
2) Edit the ad: You can modify ad style, ad size, ad position, make it sticky, ad content, button text and ad links.
3) Add it anywhere: You can add the flapping ad anywhere in any page of your blog. For Example, in homepage, or on a specific page.
4) Start date and end date: You can enter the start date and the end date for the ad. After the end date, the ad won’t be displayed.
5) When to show the ad: You can control when the ad should be displayed next to the user. You can enter it in days. Cookies are used for this purpose.
6) User can close the ad: There is a close button in the ad and a user can easily close the ad by clicking on it.
7) Different styles: There are 23 styles for the flapping ad to choose from.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Car Dealer, Automotive, Auto Sales Joomla Templates - August 16, 2017
- Top 5 Wedding Invitation, Matrimony, Marriage Joomla Templates - August 14, 2017
- Top 5 Real Estate Agency, Property, Realtor Joomla Templates - August 13, 2017