With the advent of social media, quotes are shared in almost all the social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. Quotes receive instant retweets, and social shares and it is even shared by people who are not specifically from your niche. Today, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding animated rotating quotes in a WordPress blog. All you need to do is to install the plugin and then save the quotes which you want to rotate in your posts, pages or anywhere in your blog.
1) Add any number of rotating quotes: You can add any number of rotating quotes in your posts and pages.
2) Shortcodes support: Quotes can be added in to page and posts in your blogs by using shortcodes. You can also include quotes by using a PHP code.
3) Select ease in and ease out animation: You have the following options to select the animation for quotes:
i) Ease in animation: fade in, fade in down, fade in up, fade in left, fade in right, rotate in up left, rotate in up right, rotate in down left, and rotate in down right.
ii) Ease out animation: fade out left, fade out right, fade out up, fade out down, roll out, bounce out, and light speed out.
You can also select different animations for each quote.
4) Add link for a word in a quote: You have the option to add a link for a particular word in the quote.
5) Quote rotate settings: You can control the delay time of slideshow for quotes, enable or disable pause when user mouse over and enable or disable navigate to next when user clicks.
6) Custom post types: Quotes are saved separately and are created by using custom post types.
7) Preview quotes: From the plugin settings page, you can see the previews of your edited quotes. This preview is helpful for creating quotes.