By using this WordPress plugin, you can easily add a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in your WordPress site. A CRM system is an excellent tool for managing companies and for adding contact information of your customers, and clients in your WordPress install.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Save company information: You can use this plugin for saving company information in your blog. You have options to save the following details for a company: Company name, parent company, address, town, city, Zip code, country, telephone, email address, and website.
2) Add notes for companies: Along with the above given details you have the option to add notes for a particular company.
3) View companies: From the plugin settings page, you can view all the companies, you have added from the View companies page.
4) Save contact information: You have option to add contact information of your customers. You have options to save the following details for a customer: First name, last name, company, position, telephone, email address, and notes.
5) View contacts: From the plugin settings page, you can view all the contacts, you have added from the View contacts page.
6) Add and edit fields for companies and contacts: From the plugin settings page, you can edit the fields which I have described above for companies and contacts. Also, you can add new fields and delete existing fields for companies and contacts. You can add the following field types: text box, text area, select lists, radio buttons, Yes/No check box and multiple check boxes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Creative Portfolio, Artist, Gallery Drupal Themes - June 21, 2017
- Top 5 News Magazine, Newspaper, Simple Blog Drupal Themes - June 19, 2017
- Top 5 Ecommerce, Online Store, Web Shop Drupal Themes - June 18, 2017