This WordPress plugin can be used for adding a cart widget on the header of a WooCommerce shopping store. It replaces the default “View Cart” widget with a customized icon cart widget. Whenever users click on the button “Add to Cart” for a product, this widget will be automatically updated showing the number of items added to the cart and the amount in the header. When a user clicks on this widget, they can see the products thy have selected in their cart. Also, they will have options to “View Cart” and “Checkout”:
1) Responsive: Cart widget is fully responsive and adaptive to any device and screen resolution. It will work in any device.
2) Customizable widget: You can modify the widget by using CSS to give any look as per you requirements.
3) Customizable icons: You can customize the cart icons for the widget. There are many pre-designed cart icons to choose from.
4) User friendly: This widget is required for an online shopping cart because in most of the online stores there is a cart icon in the header which provides the above given options. A user anticipates that he doesn’t have to click on a “View Cart” link to check what’s there in the cart. Instead they want to see the cart getting updated automatically when they are adding products in their shopping cart.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017