A shuffle puzzle or a sliding puzzle is an image puzzle in which pieces of an image are shuffled and the player has to slide the pieces to create the original image. Shuffle puzzle can be added to any type of niche blog and it is a great way to engage your blog users. In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding shuffle puzzles in your blog.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Add your own image for the puzzle: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to add your own images for puzzles.
2) Select grid: You can select array of pieces for the sliding puzzle. For Example, 3×3, 4×4, etc. From the plugin settings page, you can add any number of arrays of pieces for the puzzle.
3) Shuffle puzzle settings: You can customize width, height, auto size options, horizontal tile, vertical tile, gap between tiles, duration of moving, background color, background opacity, image opacity, shuffle number and shuffle speed for your puzzles.
4) Add menus in puzzle: You have the option to customize and add menus in the shuffle puzzle for shuffle button, grid button and image button. Users can click on these menus to select shuffle type, grid value and a particular image for the puzzle. If you wish you can hide these menus for users.
5) Shuffle levels: Users have the option to select a level for the puzzle like Easy, Medium or Hard.
6) Responsive shuffle puzzles: This plugin creates responsive shuffle puzzles. That means your users can play in a cell phone or in a tablet.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Sports Club Website, Football, Soccer HTML5 Templates - April 27, 2017
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017