In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding software documentation, tutorials, product documentation, code documentation, technical documentation, source document, and online documentation in a blog. By using this plugin, you can easily add and manage documents for your products, software and codes.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Voting: Users can like and dislike a tutorial or a documentation. You can allow any guest user to vote or you can restrict voting only for logged in members.
2) Ordering: You can order the documents by using drag and drop from the plugin admin section.
3) Responsive design: Product documentation section is responsive and adaptive to any type of device with any type of screen resolutions.
4) Hierarchical content: You can arrange the content of the tutorial section in a hierarchical fashion. This feature will make sure that your users can browse through the documentation section easily.
5) Color styles and custom CSS: You can change the color of links and you can add your custom CSS to make sure that the tutorial section is matching to the currently installed theme of your site.
6) Translation support: You can use the plugin in any language as per your choice.
7) Animated scrolling: When the users scroll through the links in the documentation section they will observe an animated scrolling effect.