By using this WordPress plugin, toggle (on/off) functionality can be added in any element of a blog. It is helpful for creating a switch button and the user can click on the button to turn on or off a particular functionality. Toggle is a simple animation where the user has to click on a button to view certain parts of the content. Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add toggle to anything: You can toggle anything from text, links images, videos, audio players, accordions, sliders, gallery, content in posts, pages, etc.
2) Toggle settings: You can change the toggle settings from the plugin settings page. For Example, changing CSS to match the toggle button with the theme of your site, adding custom icons to a toggle switch, creating a one time toggle button, color schemes, animations, etc.
3) Icon pack: This plugin comes with an icon pack where you will find hundreds of icons which you can use in toggles.
4) Different types of toggle functions: You can create any type of toggle functions by using this plugin. For Example, nested toggle, focus toggle, ghost toggle, hover toggle, etc.
5) Shortcodes: You can use shortcodes for adding toggle functions anywhere in the blog.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Environment, Nature, Eco, Go Green WordPress Themes - December 10, 2016
- Top 5 Charity, Non Profit, NGO, Fundraising WordPress Themes - December 9, 2016
- Top 5 Church, Christian, Religious, Faith WordPress Themes - December 8, 2016