If you are using WooCommerce plugin along with WordPress and you wish to add a product slider then this is the best plugin to do that. Advantage of adding a product slider in a WooCommerce store is that you can display many popular products from random categories to your customers.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Responsive sliders: Sliders created by using this plugin are fully responsive that means they work with any device. Also, there’s a touch feature for touch enabled devices like iPhone, iPad and other touch enabled smart phones and tablets.
2) Slider styles: There are many pre designed slider styles which comes along with the plugin.
3) Custom sliders: You can display any category selection or you can create your own product selection to be displayed in the slider.
4) Shortcodes support: Sliders can be added anywhere in the blog by the use of shortcodes.
5) Slider settings: From the plugin settings section you can select the slider styles, number of slides, category Ids, product Ids, option to show title, option to show price, image thumbnails, set height and width of thumbnails, enable navigation arrows, animation effect and animation speed.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Organic Food Shop, Natural Farm Fresh WordPress Themes - February 23, 2017
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017