In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for creating a drag and drop online store in WooCommerce shopping cart. Users can drag and drop products from the site to the cart for buying products. Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Orientation of shopping cart: You can place the shopping cart in either horizontal position (footer) or in vertical position (sidebar).
2) Edit shopping cart: You can edit the shopping cart to match the WordPress theme you are using in your site.
3) Works in touch sensitive devices: Drag and drop feature works in touch sensitive devices like iPhones, iPads and other tablets.
4) Animation: You can edit the animation effect which is displayed when the products are dropped in the shopping cart.
5) Themes: There are light and dark themes available to match the design of your site.
6) Other settings: From the plugin settings page, you can enter the title for shopping cart, set number of products that can b added to the shopping cart, set up scroll speed, exclude pages and categories where you do not wish to show the shopping cart, change shopping cart background color, change shopping cart inset background color, turn on rounded corners, set up inset shadow for shopping cart, change button background color, change button background color on hover, change button text color, change font style, change text color for shopping cart, and change Previous/Next arrow color in shopping cart.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016