In this post, I will discuss about the best WordPress plugin for creating and managing invoices in a blog. Creating invoices manually will take a lot of time and if you have many invoices to create then it is hard to track for which clients you have already sent the invoices and for which client you need to send them now. This plugin helps you in managing the invoices easily.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Create and Manage invoices: You can easily create and manage invoices for your clients from the plugin settings page. All you need to do is to enter few details and click on the “Create invoice button”.
2) Send invoices to clients in PDF format: You can generate invoices in PDF format. After that, you can send them to your clients attaching them in emails.
3) Invoice reports: From the plugin settings page you can create invoice reports. These reports are helpful in tracking to which clients you have already sent the invoices.
4) Translation support: You can create invoices in any language as per your requirements.
5) Create links for invoices: You can create links for invoices so that your users can check them online.
6) PayPal integration: Users of your site can directly pay these invoice using PayPal. They also have the option to make partial payments.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016