When you are running a recipe blog or a blog based on restaurant then you need to publish menu cards. By using this WordPress plugin you can create menu cards in a fly. The menu card can be created with simple settings and you just have to put images and information as you do it for a regular WordPress post. It creates custom posts type and taxonomies so that menu items can be treated like regular posts.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add labels in restaurant menu card: You can also add labels and thumbnails in the menu items.
2) Re-order menu items: Settings like re-ordering them menu items in the menu can be done easily.
3) CSS settings: You can modify the CSS too as per your requirements.
4) Shortcodes support: Menu cards can be displayed anywhere in the posts or pages with the help of short codes.
5) Widgets support: Menu items can also be displayed as widgets in the sidebars.
6) Responsive menu cards: The menu cards created by the plugin are responsive and will work in any device with any screen resolution.
7) Menu card settings: From the plugin settings page, you can select the size of thumbnail images, thumbnail width, thumbnail height, thumbnail cropping, select look and feel, number of columns in the layout, enable title links, show or hide price in menu card, show or hide description in menu card.
8) Any currency: You can use any type of currencies in your menu cards.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018
- Enable Premium Customers Pricing, Discounts In WooCommerce - March 27, 2018