If you are a WordPress developer, then this is a must have WordPress plugin for you. By this plugin your clients can request changes on the site you have developed for them. The best part is that you can charge them for a number of changes. Any WordPress client can’t be satisfied for the work you have done for them forever WordPress evolves continuously and so does the tasks and updates that needs to be done on the blog. When you have many clients then managing these tasks can be a real pain. This plugin streamlines all the update related tasks. Your clients can put a sticky note on how the changes should be made, when they do that you receive an email.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Client can raise support tickets: Your clients can raise requests for you to make changes in the site. After posting a request they can also edit or delete it. You have the option to restrict your customers to allow only to send a maximum number of change requests every month.
2) Attachment support: Your clients can also add attachments in the support tickets.
3) Email notifications: When your client raise a request an email notification will be sent to you (administrator) and after you have made the changes as per the request you can notify your clients by an email.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016