In this post, I will discuss about the best WordPress plugin for enabling full-fledged software license management system for products, digital goods, scripts and apps in a WordPress blog. If you are selling software products in a WordPress blog then a license system is helpful for making sure that the people who have purchased the license can only use your products.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Full fledged license management system: This plugin enables a full-fledged license management system in your blog. It makes sure that unauthorized users cannot use your products. License can be used in a single server by one user.
2) Modify licenses: From the plugin admin section you can modify any license as per your requirements. You can activate, deactivate and suspend any license.
3) License key generation: By using this plugin, you can generate unique license keys for products and scripts which you can share with your customers. You also have the option to select a pattern for the license keys. License keys are authenticated by using an API in the plugin.
4) Expiration date for licenses: You can set up expiration date for licenses and can enable recurring licenses for products and scripts.
5) Usage of the license: You have total control on how the licenses can be used. You can allow your users to use the product on a single domain or on multiple domains.
6) Compatibility: This plugin is fully compatible with e-commerce plugins like WooCommerce, WP e-Commerce and Jigoshop.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Online Food Store, Grocery, Supermarket OpenCart Themes - September 24, 2017
- Top 5 Jewelry, Accessories, Watch, Gems Store OpenCart Themes - September 23, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi, Mega Store OpenCart Themes - September 22, 2017