A heat map is very useful in analyzing the clicks of your visitors on your blog. It shows graphically, points where visitors have clicked. Applications of a click tracking heat map are endless. You can use this data for placement of PPC advertisements, important widgets, featured content, social media buttons, etc. In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for generating click tracking heat maps in your blog.
Here are the features of the heat map WordPress plugin for click tracking:
1) Heat maps and click tracking for all pages: Plugin track all pages of your blog for clicks. However, if you wish you can disable few pages for click tracking from the plugin settings section.
2) Select browsers: You have the option to select a browser for which you want to track clicks.
3) View Daily statistics or All time statistics: You can view daily statistics of click tracking in the heat map or you can view the All time statistics in the heat map.
4) Disable IP addresses: From the plugin settings page you can disable specific IP addresses for which you don’t want the clicks to be counted.
5) Heat map display settings: You have the option to show the clicks as diamonds or squares in the heat maps.
6) Delete click tracking: At any given time, you have the option to delete all the clicks which have been tracked in the pages on your blog.
Here’s how clicks are displayed in the heat maps. Diamonds in the below given image are the points where users have clicked:
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Flower, Bouquet Shop, Florist, Floral HTML5 Templates - November 19, 2017
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017