Aviary is a free photo editing tool which can be added to any website or an application. By using this WordPress plugin, you can add Aviary in a WordPress blog. You would require an Aviary API key for the plugin to work. You can easily generate a free Aviary API key for your WordPress blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add text to images: You have the option to add text in the images. Size of the text and fonts can be edited as per your requirements.
2) Image auto correct: Plugin features an auto correct tool for fixing your images like red-eye removal, etc.
3) Re-size and crop: This is the most basic editing feature in any photo editor. You can re-size and crop images as per your needs.
4) Image effects and filters: Aviary plugin has various image effects and filters which you can use in your images.
5) Logo and stickers: You have options to add logos and stickers in your images.
6) Image frames: Aviary plugin comes with beautiful image frames. You can pick any one for your image.
7) Focus settings: You have the option to edit the focus settings in your images.
8) Flip and rotate images: This is yet another common feature of a photo editing tool where you can rotate and flip images.
9) Adjust other image settings: You have options to set saturation, brightness, contrast, sharpness and modify colors in your images.
10) Image warmth: Image warmth is a setting which can be used for setting the color temperature for an image.
11) Draw tool: This tool can be used for drawing in images.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017