In this post I will discuss about some of the best WordPress plugins for adding various types of payment gateways in a WooCommerce store. You can enable any type of payment gateways like QuickBooks Intuit payment gateway, Authorize.net payment gateway, Paypal pro payment gateway, and Skrill (Moneybookers) payment gateway in your WooCommerce WordPress install.
If you wish to integrate QuickBooks Intuit payment system in WooCommerce plugin installed in your WordPress blog, then this WordPress plugin is the best one. By this plugin your users can make payment directly to your Quickbook account through your blog. Users can add the products in their cart and when they are done they can make the payment using the interface. You can fully customize the default texts in the plugin from the admin panel. Quickbooks payment can be added as an option along with the check payments, Paypal payments, etc. To use the plugin you have to make sure that curl and SSL is enabled in your blog. You can enable these settings by contacting your hosting provider.
Also, you can integrate other payment gateways in WooCommerce. For enabling Authorize.net payment gateway, Paypal pro credit card system, and Skrill (Moneybookers) payment gateway use the below given plugins:
1) If you wish to use Authorize.net credit card payment system in your blog then, you can use this plugin. By using this plugin you can receive credit card payments for your products by using Authorize.net. All you need tot do is to install the plugin and when users click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button they can use their Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card to complete the purchase.
2) For adding Paypal pro credit card system in your blog, you can try this plugin. Just like Authorize, plugin I described earlier you can use this plugin for receiving payments of your products by credit cards using Paypal Pro.
3) For adding Skrill (Moneybookers) payment gateway, use this plugin. Advantage of using Skrill (Moneybookers) payment gateway is that the credit card numbers and other details of your customers remains safe. Users can directly pay by their Skrill account or by using their credit card. You would have to enter your Skrill email and secret word for the plugin to work in the WooCommerce store. These details can be pulled from your Skrill account.
You can check my post on WordPress plugins for integrating different types of payment gateways in WooCommerce.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Tableless Design Magazine WordPress Theme With jQuery Forms - February 21, 2018
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018