In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for managing customers, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) in WooCommerce shopping cart. This plugin is very helpful if you have many customers in your online store and if you wish to send them emails and check their purchases and orders from the admin section.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Bulk email: You can send emails regarding new product updates, discounts, etc. to all your customers from the plugin settings page. You can create the emails from the plugin admin section in WordPress.
2) Call customers: Skype can be integrated in the admin page to call your customers directly.
3) Categorize customers: You can categorize your customers based on country, name, purchase history, etc.
4) Download contacts: Customer contacts can be downloaded easily from the plugins settings page. You can then add these contacts to your email list management software and email managers.
5) Customer activity: You can check the customer activity including their first purchase, last purchase, total value and number of orders. You can also filter the results by month, 6 months and 12 months.
6) MailChimp integration: MailChimp is fully integrated with this plugin.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016