If you wish to add many photos for a single product in your WooCommerce store then here’s the best plugin to do that. When you are selling a product, customers like to see the products from every angle possible. That provides them with an idea on how the product actually looks. You might have seen this feature on many popular online shopping sites. Now, you can add the same feature to your WooCommerce powered store.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Automatically change images based on variations: When a user selects size, color or any other attribute for a product the image for the product will automatically change. You can set the images for different variations from the plugin settings page.
2) Drag and drop to change images: To change images for different variations you can use the drag and drop functionality which makes it easy to set up images for products.
3) Ajax powered: Plugin is powered by Ajax so when customers click on an image, they can see the image in a lightbox with a higher resolution.
4) Select main image for products: You can control on which would be the main image of the product and then you can add other images along side.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Tableless Design Magazine WordPress Theme With jQuery Forms - February 21, 2018
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018