When you are offering a file for download then in many occasions you would like to know how many times that particular file has been downloaded. By the help of this WordPress plugin you can automatically add a counter for a file. It will track anytime a file has been downloaded and places the record in the log.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Shortcodes support: The downloaded URL can be added just like a regular URL anywhere in your blog by using short codes.
2) Check when file was downloaded: You can also check when was the file last downloaded and you can test the counter as per your requirements.
3) Download data in tabular format: The download data is kept in the table which you can access from the admin section. It provides extensive details like IP address, time of download, etc.
4) Encrypt download links: If you want you can also encrypt the download links.
5) Social media integration: You can integrate Facebook and Twitter buttons in the plugin.
6) Plugin settings: From the plugin settings page, you can select the thousand separator, enable IP address tracking and counting for downloads,
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018