By this WordPress plugin you can create “Add to Wish list” buttons in your Jigoshop based e-commerce store. It allows functionality to let your visitors create and add wish lists to their accounts. The plugin integrates the wish list functionality seamlessly in to the Jigoshop store. The users of your Jigoshop store can add items in their wish list just like in Amazon. Products can be added or removed from the wish list.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Publish and share wish lists: Users have the option to publish and the share their wish lists. Wish lists can also set to private.
2) Wish list title and description: Users of your Jigoshop store can provide a title and write descriptions about their wish lists.
3) Wish list buttons in product page and catalogs: You can add “Add to wish list” buttons in both product pages and catalogs.
4) Customize wish list buttons: From the plugin settings page, look and feel of the wish list buttons can be fully customized to suit your blog.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018