When it comes to online product selling, Amazon is one of the best companies out there with a powerful affiliate management system. You can really make a living by selling Amazon products. If you are running a product review or any other blog related to selling products then Amazon online shop integration would be beneficial. E-store works perfectly for any blog which is related to online products selling.
By this WordPress plugin you can seamless integrate an Amazon online store in your blog. To add products in your store, all you need to do is to install the plugin and find the products from the Search page and then upload them in to your online shop. Plugin comes with advanced search option where you can select products by categories and subcategories and then you can click on Import button to upload products in your estore. After that you can change settings from the plugin settings page and include sliders, carousels, and widgets in your online shop. Also, you can use this plugin with WooCommerce and integrate your online store with Facebook. Plugin is fully responsive and translation ready.
Here’s what you can do with the help of the plugin:
1) Sliders: You can add a homepage slider displaying products, pricing and description.
2) Product categories: Products can be chosen by you as per your needs. You can choose any products from any categories. Also, there’s option to display and add products in bulk.
3) Nofollow links: All the links in the e-store will be no follow that means your blog will not get hurt by search engines.
4) Custom gallery: You can also add a customized gallery in the homepage.
5) Responsive design: Plugin works with both cell phones and tablets.
6) Layout settings: From the plugin settings page, you can add a custom logo and favicon for your site.
7) Amazon integration settings: From the plugin settings page, you can select Amazon locations for your e-store, enable Add to cart functionality in your online shop, enable cookies, price setup and variations, number of images, import settings, image names, cross selling and other settings.
8) Advertisement ready: Plugin comes with a banner manager which you can use for adding custom banner ads in your site.
9) Plugin compatibility: This plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce plugin.
10) Custom widgets: Plugin comes with many custom widgets which are useful for setting up an affiliate store like Featured products, Recent products, etc.
11) Translation support: You can use this plugin in any language as per your requirements.
12) Facebook integration: You also have the option to integrate your online shop with your Facebook page.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Online Food Store, Grocery, Supermarket OpenCart Themes - September 24, 2017
- Top 5 Jewelry, Accessories, Watch, Gems Store OpenCart Themes - September 23, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi, Mega Store OpenCart Themes - September 22, 2017